29.9.11

鉛筆與橡皮



Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you throughout your life. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)



看得懂這個故事嗎?
父母就像橡皮,把我們的過錯一次又一次的擦掉。
他們認為這是責任,從無半點怨言;而我們則把一切當作奉旨,一直take it for granted.
可能我們從來沒有擦覺到,這些年來,一直幫我們改錯的父母,已在不經不覺間變得越來越渺小。
一生中,我們永遠都是擔當鉛筆的角色,到他們離開的一天,才驚覺剩下的只有回憶中的教誨。


送給所有父母 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment